Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Reflections On Blogging



           As my first blog, I found  publishing my work on the internet to be a fairly rewarding experience and one that will most likely turn into a hobby for me. One of the things that worked well for me was the ability to easily illustrate my writing with various images, whether funny or serious, to better paint the picture I was looking for.
           My favorite post to write was the one that I wasn't assigned to do (big surprise), my review of Mass Effect 3 was a blast to write and made me feel like a games journalist. Future blogs that I publish will most likely be in a similar vein as I always have a good strong opinion on gaming and technology.
          Another thing that I enjoyed was trying to spice up some of my posts with a little humor, although I wasn't always successful. I really do look forward to blogging in the future and I am thankful for this class for showing me that this is something that I can enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you plan to continue to blog. I think there's a fairly large (ha, ya' think!!) audience for gaming bloggers so you shouldn't have a hard time finding your niche there! Always entertaining to read and if not others, I typically did "get," appreciate and enjoy the humor! I also liked your posts because of their insights and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete